[MediaWiki-l] Best Practices for setting up wiki farm in Windows Server environment

[MediaWiki-l] Best Practices for setting up wiki farm in Windows Server environment

Tommy Heyser
Hi,

I'd imagine setting up a wiki farm in a Windows Server environment with IIS
would be similar to Linux/Apache environment.

What are some best practices for setting up a wiki farm in a Windows Server
environment?  For use in an intranet-only environment.

I'm leaning toward the Multiple wikis sharing common resources setup [1],
with a wiki for each business unit at my company.  The common media files
would be shared and accessible by all units.  Not sure yet whether there's
any requirement for a separate wiki-specific filestore for each wiki.  Does
the setup mentioned in the reference allow that?