[MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

[MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Amir Ladsgroup
Hello,
The committee has finished selecting new members and the new committee
candidates are (In alphabetical order):

   - Amir Sarabadani
   - Lucie-Aimée Kaffee
   - MusikAnimal
   - Tonina Zhelyazkova
   - Tony Thomas

And auxiliary members will be (In alphabetical order):

   - Huji
   - Matanya
   - Nuria Ruiz
   - Rosalie Perside
   - Tpt

You can read more about the members in [0]

The changes are:
* Nuria and Rosalie are moving from main member to auxilary members
* MusikAnimal is moving from auxilary member to main
* Tonina Zhelyazkova is joining the main members

This is not the final structure. According to the CoC [1], the current
committee publishes the new members and call for public feedback for *six
weeks* and after that, the current committtee might apply changes to the
structure based on public feedback.

Please let the committee know if you have any concern regarding the members
and its structure until *19 June 2019* and after that, the new committee
will be in effect and will serve for a year.

[0]:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee/Members/Candidates
[1]:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee#Selection_of_new_members

Amir, On behalf of the Code of Conduct committee
Best

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Amir Ladsgroup
Hello everyone,
The deadline for the public feedback was yesterday. Some objections have
raised but committee decided not to change the structure of committee and
its candidates. It means the new committee with the given members starts
serving as of today until 19 June 2020.

Please join me on thanking Nuria and Rosalie for their service and welcome
Tonina and MusikAnimal to the main members of the committee.

Best

--
Amir (he/him)

Re: [MediaWiki-l] [Wikitech-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Derk-Jan Hartman
Welcome and thank you for serving/having served in such an important role !

DJ