[MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

[MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Amir Sarabadani
Hello,
The committee has finished selecting new members and the new committee
candidates are (In alphabetical order):

   - Amir Sarabadani
   - Martin Urbanec
   - MusikAnimal
   - Tonina Zhelyazkova
   - Tony Thomas

And auxiliary members will be (Also in alphabetical order):

   - Huji
   - Jayprakash12345
   - Matanya
   - Nuria Ruiz
   - Tpt

You can read more about the members in [0]

The changes compared to last term are:
* Lucie has resigned in September 2019. Tpt (as one of auxiliary members)
filled her seat in the meantime and now Tpt is moving to be an auxiliary
member again.
* Martin Urbanec is joining the main committee to fill Lucie/Tpt seat
* Jay Prakash is joining auxiliary members
* Rosalie is leaving the auxiliary members.

This is not the final structure. According to the CoC [1], the current
committee publishes the new members and call for public feedback for *six
weeks* and after that, the current committee might apply changes to the
structure based on public feedback.

Please let the committee know if you have any concern regarding the members
and its structure until *09 June 2019* and after that, the new committee
will be in effect and will serve for a year.

[0]:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee/Members/Candidates
[1]:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee#Selection_of_new_members

Amir, On behalf of the Code of Conduct committee
Best

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Amir Sarabadani
Quick correction the final date is *09 June 2020* and not *09 June 2019"
which I assume has past a while ago.

Sorry

--
Amir (he/him)

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Amir Sarabadani
Hello again,
In the given timeframe no objection has been made, so as of today Martin
joins the main committee and Jay joins the aux members.

Join me in thanking the work of Lucie, Tpt and Rosalie and welcome Martin
and Jay to the team.

I had the pleasure of working with Lucie in the past couple of years and
her work was invaluable in solving complex issues while it hasn't been
public and barely anyone knows her contributions. Thank you Lucie.

Best

--
Amir (he/him)

Re: [MediaWiki-l] [Wikitech-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

RhinosF1 -
Well done everyone for joins and good luck.

Let's thank those departing for their service!

RhinosF1

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 20:51, Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello again,
> In the given timeframe no objection has been made, so as of today Martin
> joins the main committee and Jay joins the aux members.
>
> Join me in thanking the work of Lucie, Tpt and Rosalie and welcome Martin
> and Jay to the team.
>
> I had the pleasure of working with Lucie in the past couple of years and
> her work was invaluable in solving complex issues while it hasn't been
> public and barely anyone knows her contributions. Thank you Lucie.
>
> Best
>
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:27 PM Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Quick correction the final date is *09 June 2020* and not *09 June 2019"
> > which I assume has past a while ago.
> >
> > Sorry
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:12 PM Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> The committee has finished selecting new members and the new committee
> >> candidates are (In alphabetical order):
> >>
> >>    - Amir Sarabadani
> >>    - Martin Urbanec
> >>    - MusikAnimal
> >>    - Tonina Zhelyazkova
> >>    - Tony Thomas
> >>
> >> And auxiliary members will be (Also in alphabetical order):
> >>
> >>    - Huji
> >>    - Jayprakash12345
> >>    - Matanya
> >>    - Nuria Ruiz
> >>    - Tpt
> >>
> >> You can read more about the members in [0]
> >>
> >> The changes compared to last term are:
> >> * Lucie has resigned in September 2019. Tpt (as one of auxiliary
> members)
> >> filled her seat in the meantime and now Tpt is moving to be an auxiliary
> >> member again.
> >> * Martin Urbanec is joining the main committee to fill Lucie/Tpt seat
> >> * Jay Prakash is joining auxiliary members
> >> * Rosalie is leaving the auxiliary members.
> >>
> >> This is not the final structure. According to the CoC [1], the current
> >> committee publishes the new members and call for public feedback for
> *six
> >> weeks* and after that, the current committee might apply changes to the
> >> structure based on public feedback.
> >>
> >> Please let the committee know if you have any concern regarding the
> >> members and its structure until *09 June 2019* and after that, the new
> >> committee will be in effect and will serve for a year.
> >>
> >> [0]:
> >>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee/Members/Candidates
> >> [1]:
> >>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee#Selection_of_new_members
> >>
> >> Amir, On behalf of the Code of Conduct committee
> >> Best
> >>

> > --
> > Amir (he/him)
> >

> --
> Amir (he/him)

Samuel

Re: [MediaWiki-l] [Wikitech-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates

Jay prakash
Thank you very much to everyone who involved in the process.

It is my pleasure to serve the committee as an auxiliary member. Also
Congratulation Martin.

Thank you :) Regards

User:Jayprakash12345 (he/him)
Volunteer, Indic-TechCom