[MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Bryan Davis

[MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Bryan Davis

Yaron Koren-2
Hi,

This announcement is about 24 hours late, but: a new episode of the
MediaWiki podcast came out yesterday, featuring an interview with Bryan
Davis, who is head of the Cloud Services team at the Wikimedia Foundation.
You can listen to the interview here:

http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-38-bryan-davis

-Yaron

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Bryan Davis

Jnanaranjan Sahu
Thank You Yaron for Interviewing Bryan. It was one of my wishlist.

Also have an interview of https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tgr_(WMF)

Regards,
*Jnanaranjan Sahu  (Gyana)*
*Bhubaneswar*
*jsahu.me <http://jsahu.me>*

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 7:08 AM Yaron Koren <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This announcement is about 24 hours late, but: a new episode of the
> MediaWiki podcast came out yesterday, featuring an interview with Bryan
> Davis, who is head of the Cloud Services team at the Wikimedia Foundation.
> You can listen to the interview here:
>
> http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-38-bryan-davis
>
> -Yaron

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Bryan Davis

Amir E. Aharoni
This one, and the two before that, with Derick Alangi and Airy Magnien, are
among the best. Thanks for doing this.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 11 ביולי 2019 ב-4:39 מאת ‪Yaron Koren‬‏ <‪[hidden email]
‬‏>:‬

> Hi,
>
> This announcement is about 24 hours late, but: a new episode of the
> MediaWiki podcast came out yesterday, featuring an interview with Bryan
> Davis, who is head of the Cloud Services team at the Wikimedia Foundation.
> You can listen to the interview here:
>
> http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-38-bryan-davis
>
> -Yaron

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Bryan Davis

Yaron Koren

Jnanaranjan -  I've never gotten an interview request before! (Other than a
few people who themselves wanted to be on the show.) I know Tgr in real
life, and - not to give anything away - he's already on my long-term list
of people to interview. But I'll take that under advisement, thanks.

Amir - Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the last few! I've gotten less
nervous during tapings, which I think has helped a lot. And I'm glad you're
listening to the shows.

-Yaron