[MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Gergo Tisza (plus, Jan Hoeffler)

[MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Gergo Tisza (plus, Jan Hoeffler)

Yaron Koren-2
Hi,

A new episode of the MediaWiki podcast Between the Brackets has been
released: this one is an interview with Gergő Tisza, also known as user
"Tgr", a developer at the Wikimedia Foundation. You can listen to the
episode here:

http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-49-gerg-tisza

Also, I forgot to send an announcement email about the previous episode,
two weeks ago -  an interview with Jan Höffler of ReplicationWiki:

http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-48-jan-hffler

I hope you enjoy both!

-Yaron

Re: [MediaWiki-l] New episode of Between the Brackets: Gergo Tisza (plus, Jan Hoeffler)

Jnanaranjan Sahu
Nice to hear the conversation. As always, lot of information. Thanks for
accepting the requesting of interviewing Gergo.

ବୁଧ, ଡିସେମ୍ବର 11, 2019, 08:37ରେ Yaron Koren <[hidden email]> ଲେଖିଥିଲେ: