[MediaWiki-l] SVG generated by DIA fails whitelist checks

[MediaWiki-l] SVG generated by DIA fails whitelist checks

Charles Bennett

Hi All -

  I'm unable to upload an SVG generated by DIA.

  Problem appears to be here:
  https://www.mail-archive.com/mediawiki-commits@.../msg441415.html

  I can provide a data sample if needed.

Thanks,
ccb

Re: [MediaWiki-l] SVG generated by DIA fails whitelist checks

Brian Wolff
Yes, please provide a data sample. Also what is the error that it fails
with? Is this a typical example of a dia svg file?

Itd probably be better to file this as a bug in phabricator.wikimedia.org
than a mailing list discussion.

Thanks,
Brian