[MediaWiki-l] Syntax Highlighter question

[MediaWiki-l] Syntax Highlighter question

John
I am assisting in getting an older install of mediawiki updated. They used a custom php file to define the Geshi highlighting, however when updating this appears to have been broken, Is there any way to define custom language highlighting?

Thanks

Re: [MediaWiki-l] Syntax Highlighter question

K. Peachey
SyntaxHighlight changed rendering libraries from Geshi a few years ago to Pygments.

Information on how to write custom lexers (custom language highlighters) in Pygments can be found here: https://pygments.org/docs/lexerdevelopment/