[MediaWiki-l] T121010 and MergeHistory

John
Its been almost a year on this ticket without any progress. Can we please
get some way of merging two pages that functions regardless of edit
timestamps? I am in the process of cleaning up a project where forking has
happened by accident quite often, and this would be a significant time
saver.

Ideally we would be able to give two pages: A & B, either by order or by
new parameter select the final title, and the result being that all edits
from A and B are now at A. Or could we get an option that overrides that
part of MergeHistory's failsafe check?