[MediaWiki-l] Table creation error installing using Postgres

[MediaWiki-l] Table creation error installing using Postgres

Jean Valjean
I'm getting this error when I try to install MediaWiki:

Tables creation failed. Make sure that the user "foouser" can write to the
schema "mediawiki".

What command should I run in psql to set up foouser so that it can write to
that schema?

Re: [MediaWiki-l] Table creation error installing using Postgres

Jean Valjean
Found the answer:

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON SCHEMA mediawiki TO foouser;