[MediaWiki-l] Using two primary authentication providers?

[MediaWiki-l] Using two primary authentication providers?

Silas

I just installed LDAP Authentication and it worked fine after setting it
with $wgAuthManagerAutoConfig:

     $wgAuthManagerAutoConfig['primaryauth'] += [
         LdapPrimaryAuthenticationProvider::class => [
             'class' => LdapPrimaryAuthenticationProvider::class,
             'args' => [[
                    'authoritative' => true,
                ]],
             'sort' => 50,
         ],
     ];

I can enable either LdapPrimaryAuthenticationProvider or
LocalPasswordPrimaryAuthenticationProvider, but not both.  I can switch
the authentication method by changing the value for the 'sort' key
(LocalPasswordPrimaryAuthenticationProvider has 'sort' => 100), but I
couldn't figure out how to allow both LDAP and local accounts.

I tried to set 'authoritative' => true, and I also tried it as false,
but none of them seem to work.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks.